Thursday, January 10, 2008

What a character! I love all the stories and memories on this blog what a tribute. It is definitley helping me, and I'm sure others, deal this traggic loss. I only knew Kristy from church and I taught her son in primary. The more I read about her the more I really wish I could have known her better. My first impression of Kristy was wow! She's a great mother, she knows EVERYONE and very beautiful. Later I learned what an amazing voice! Like may others I was at that church when this horrible event took place. My heart aches for your family. I want you to know how much you are loved. Went the news hit the Relief Society Room the sound of complete devistation was heard. I could actually hear and feel the hearts of so many breaking. You obviously were a dear friend to everyone and you'll be missed.

No comments: