Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Missionary, Singer, Friend

I knew Kristy as Sister Palazzi when she was serving a mission in Alabama. I went on trade offs with her, and drove her and her companions to district and zone conferences. We had many amazing experiences. One of the most profound experiences I had with her is we sang at a members' funeral in my home ward. The spirit was so strong and we loved this person more than anything. Kristy has an amazing voice, and it was great to sing with her. Kristy Palazzi was one of the Sister Missionaries that helped me in my decision to go on and serve a mission myself. I am so grateful for the experiences that I have had with her and the person I have become because of her. I know that she is with our friends and loves ones in the after life now. She will be loved and missed.Stormy (Hutto) McCartha

No comments: