Thursday, January 10, 2008

The above picture was the "out take". She probably would be so mad if she knew I posted this one. I think it's gorgeous, though.
I took pictures for our Relief Society Directory. And you better believe she wanted me to retake hers twice. She wanted to review to make sure she looked good. I thought after one take we were done. Then, one Sunday, she had gotten a haircut and "had to take another one looking more like a Goddess!"

This post is for all those who wanted to see this picture a little bit bigger.

Love,

Sarah
P.S, She was so adament that the bottom picture was "the one", that she told me to delete the first one. I had to find it in my recycle bin and "restore" it!!!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

I am glad she wanted it taken so many times. Its really a beautiful picture of her. I think I will do the same from now on. I guess we never know when someone might need a good picture of us. In her sole, she must have known and wanted to look good/ GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a larger picture Sarah. I remember how excited she was and how pleased she was with the outcome of THIS picture. This is my favorite haircut on her. I'm glad I told her she looked fantastic!
~Mel

Anonymous said...

The first pic is sooo Kristy! Thank you for posting it it along with setting up this beautiful blog! Cynthia Wagner Perry

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

That sounds like Kristy. So fun. Glad you found those pictures. She's beautiful!

Cindy said...

Even though I hadn't seen Kristy in years, her personality is SO present in all of her pictures, it just brings everything back! I'm so glad you were able to restore the one she wanted you to delete. I'm so grateful for this site where we can see her and share her with each other. I am constantly in tears. Thank you for posting the photos. Cindy Perry (Not the same Cynthia Perry above) :)