Monday, January 14, 2008

Kristy

I have been touched all week about Kristy. I did not know her but what an example she has been to me. When I read of this horrible tragedy, it devastated me. I have been looking at Kristy's blog on and off all week and I am deeply touched by the life she led. What a true example in how we as women, and as humans, should treat each other. She has made me have the desire to be a better wife, mother, daughter, and friend.

I have resolved to stop being so concerned with how I am perceived and to strive to live a life of serving and being there for others. We are always taught that in our LDS meetings but it has taken this tragedy and the example that I have read that Kristy was for it to finally hit home with me. Thank you for setting up this blog. I am sure there are tons of us out there who didn't get to personally know her who feel the same way as I do, let alone those who did know her. She sounds like an amazing woman.

Laura

No comments: