Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sweet Kristy

My dear sweet friend, I will alway's remember the late night girl talk. The tear's, laughter and the too many to count inside joke's. I will forever hold you close to my heart as a true friend. Kristy you were always too much but we could never get enough! I wish for nothing less than for you to be there to greet me with your beautiful smile and your laugh that can't stop before letting a snort out when I have the blessing of returning home. You are home! Forever my love, Cynthia Wagner Perry P.S. Give Donald a hug for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with your comment more. She was so funny and we couldn't ever get enough. Oh how I miss our group. What good times those were.

-Shauna

Ean Paget said...

Hey guys,

Have you heard any information about a memorial service in the Seattle/Tacoma area? I know there are many of us who would really like to attend.

Thanks,
Ean Paget

Anonymous said...

Dearest Ann,
You brought into this world a beautiful thing
"Kristy "
She made a difference to all of us. Because of you she took on the Spirit of our Father in Heaven... Then because of who "she" was we all got to bask in her light.
It was impossible to be around her without a smile. She had the courage to face anything and she did ...
even to her last breath. She endured to the end all that was required of her. Know that she is where she needs to be and we are here without her light to brighten our days. She would not want us to be sad... She wants us to finish her job by shining our lights onto her children. Your family has been practicing for years to be able to do just that, and I know you will. She has left them in good hands.
I love all of the Palizza family because of what I learned from you.
We send our eternal love to you all
David and Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Hi Ean, My brother Dwayne had a chance to visit with Al and Ann and there was mention of a memorial service for Washington. Not sure of much more. I would be happy to let you know if I hear any more. Love, Cynthia yappycynthia@hotmail.com

Wendy said...

Cynthia -- Chris (Randolph) says Hi too!! Okay really I'm saying it for him. We enjoyed your post as well. It such a "bitter/sweet" moment for everyone.