Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Finding purpose...

Hi Kristy, I'm in the "other" ward and didn't know you well but have seen the love others had for you many times over. A person close to me witnessed your passing and has remarked that you had the face of an angel and seemed completely at peace, even at a time of tragedy. In spite of this horrible event I have observed an incredible outpouring of love and support. I have felt the prayers from people everywhere bless this neighborhood.

When I begin to feel sad and question "why" I turn it around and say a prayer for your dear boys and family, and instantly feel more peaceful. I know Heavenly Father watches over us always, and even as a bystander my testimony has been strengthened. Even if it seems no other good came from this, please know that at least my family's lives have changed for the best. I cannot express fully how thankful I am for this.

Thank you Kristy for your influence and love. I hope I can know you better in the next life, but for now I am forever grateful for your example.

Carpe Diem! ---A loving neighbor

No comments: