Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kristy is an inspiration to me

I didn't know Kristy, but from what I have read about her, I wish with all my heart I did. I know she would have been a true and lovingfriend to me. I have been inspired by her all week. I have realized from Kristy's example, that I have to bear my testimony about what I feel and know is true. I can't hold myself back anymore because I am too shy. I am grateful for her example of warmth, love, friendship, honesty, service, sense of humor, beauty and dedication to her family. I know her spirit lives and she is engaged in a marvelous work. I know despite this tragedy she is happy and she is continuing to serve more people than we could ever imagine. I pray that God will bless her family and friends during this difficult time.

Thank you Kristy for being my new friend and teaching me to be a better person.

Shannon

P.S Thanks for the music on the site....Kristy continues to know how to touch people with the music she loves.

No comments: