Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sister Jacobsen's Talk

I attended the Memorial for Kristy yesterday in Washington. The talks and music were absolutely beautiful, and such a beautiful honor to Kristy. I could feel her there in the chapel with us for a minute or two. The strength of Ann astounds me. What an amazing example.

I couldn't help but crying as Honor sang that beautiful song because Kristy should have been standing with her. I could almost hear Kristy's voice blending with Honor's. That's a duet I will miss tremendously.

I would love to get a copy of the talk that Sister Jacobsen gave. I really loved that talk, and would love to have it to read and study. Is there any way we can get that posted here?

Ann, Al and family, we love and care about you very much. You are in our prayers and thoughts daily!

Love, Joanne, Pamela, and family

No comments: