Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My heart goes out to Kristy's Mom, Family and Friends. I wish there was something that I could say or do to ease the pain that you are going thought at this time. Please take comfort that she is with you. Her Father-in Heaven has welcomed her home with open arms.
To Kristy's Mom, You are in my prayers and my heart aches for you. I wish I could take the pain away from you.
I do know what you are going though at this time, for I lost my daughter 4 months ago. She was 28 and had been abused by her own father. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't cry and wish with all my heart that I could of done something to have stopped this tragedy.
At this time I give you a big hug from someone that knows your pain. I pray that your Heavenly Father will comfort you and ease your pain alittle. Please give your 2 Grandsons a big hug and kiss. And thank you for just listening to a mother that knows your pain.
J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your sweet testimony.