Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Dear Sweet Palizzi

Dear Kristy,
I called you Sister Palizzi for so long - that's how I'll always remember you.... My sweet sister missionary companion. You rode a bike with me all over the Florida State University campus in the middle of August. How stupid did we look with our dresses tucked into our socks, with those big bulky helmets on? But, we were so happy! Some of my fondest missionary moments are with you. You were my family for four months. We laughed, prayed, cried, got sick, prayed, cried, sang, cried, prayed, laughed, prayed, cried, and cried together! When I think of you, I just have to smile. How can I not?
I LOVED singing with you. Your voice is incredible, and I know you will continue your singing in heaven. What a blessing music is. Thank you for sharing your talent with so many people.
Thank you for your wonderful advice, and your silly jokes, and your many long talks (during and after the mission). Thank you for coming to my sealing when you were very pregnant! I love that you said you wouldn't miss it.
I love you Kristy, and I'll miss you - I already do. I can't wait to see you again.
Love, Mollie (Sister Bridgers) Olorenshaw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.