Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I don't know what exactly has drawn me here to this blog, however I feel connected to her in a way by, myself trying to endure a marriage that the spirit could no longer be a part of. I commend her for having the courage to leave to give her boys a healthier enviroment. Heavenly Father knows the intents of her heart and will give her all the eternal blessings that she deserves and desires for her family. What a great network of family and friends that she has been blessed with, who want nothing more but to celebrate her life and share her life with others. My prayers and thoughts go out to all of you who were touched by Kristy and to her sweet boys who no dought will know how much their mother loved them.

1 comment:

Kristy's Family and Friends: said...

Thank you for that. That was beautiful.