Friday, January 11, 2008

A big change

This whole week I have been VERY concerned with the security of our website for Kristy, since we are getting up to 5,000 hits per day. I have decided to make a change. You will no longer be able to log into the site (for the simple reason that anyone in the world could delete the entire blog with one button). THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER is that Kristy's family and friends need these letters and tributes to keep coming!! You can still leave comments under posts already written and don't need to login to do that. Please email me your letters you would like me to post. I will keep everything confidential unless you sign your name on the bottom. I plan on publishing this blog into a book for Kristy's family eventually, so we still need all your letters! Have I mentioned I still want you to write letters?? :)

Please email letters you want me to post here: kristymemoryblog@yahoo.com

Much Love,
Sarah Smylie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very wise decision Sarah. Last night I was tooling around in the blog when I made the post on "Gentle" and I realized I could wipe out the whole thing if I wanted to. So if I could do it then so could someone else.

Jon

Di and Justin said...

thanks Sarah I would be so sad if this were to disappear....
di-

Anonymous said...

That's a good idea. Did Kristy keep a blog of her own?

Kristy's Family and Friends: said...

I don't think Kristy kept a blog.