Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I have been touched by everyones comments on the blog. I wish I could have called Kristy "MY BEST FRIEND." I have been logging on quite frequently to read the latest comments and each time I do I cry. I feel like I know her now. She makes me want to be a better person. Gosh darn it, I'm crying typing this. I have to remember her name because she is on the top of my list of people I want to meet when I get to other side. She touched a part of my heart that has never been touched. I love you Kristy and can't wait to meet you. With Love, Your Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,

You sound like you've never met Kristy. You would have been surprised when you met her and had a lot of fun with her. Thank you for your thoughts. It was such a touching entry for me to read. I love how you wrote, "I love you Kristy and can't wait to meet you. With Love, Your Friend"

So sweet.