Saturday, January 12, 2008

I will forever associate Kristy’s name with the smile on her face. She was always so friendly and kind towards me. I appreciate her example of reaching out towards others. It makes me want to be a better person, a friendlier person, even if I am uncomfortable. What a shock for our community. I feel such gratitude and appreciation that I live in an area where even one life is so precious to all of us. We are not invisible. We are surrounded by others who love and care about us, as this experience has taught us. I am proud to be a part of a community and church that truly love one another.
Lora J.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I have been so touched by this tragedy and have been reading the blog and felt the need to express my sadness at this time, she truley seems like a very special DAUGHTER OF GOD and a very loving mother, being a mother myself it breaks my heart to hear of something so tradgic, but from what I've read I know those sweet boys will be loved and in great hands, along with their mother looking over them, My sister was killed and left three young children 7,5, and 18 months it's hard but we know she was there for them so many times threw their lives, this has been 20 years ago. I haven't been able to get Kristy out of my mind this past week and thought of her often yesterday(funeral) and all day today in church. we all know you will be together again and she is truley happy. my prayers continue to be with you and even though I don't know any of you, your thought of by my whole family, stay strong as it seems like you are all great people, I wish I could of known her, she seems like an amazing person!!!! she reminds me of a freind that I have that I love a ton.. GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS AND HER DARLING LITTLE BOYS.
Debbie