Monday, January 14, 2008

About three years ago, Kristy, Tami and I were shopping together, and for whatever reason, we were discussing how we might get sent to the 'other side'. I mentioned that in my Patriarchal Blessing, I am told that 'when it is time for me to be taken to the Spirit world, I will be taken quickly'. Kristy laughed and said, "That's how I want to go out; in a blaze of glory!"

Well, Kristy, you sure did! Makes me wonder how I'm going to go! See you there girl! Love you!

Oh, and by the way, would you give Isaac a great big hug for Gale and I when you see him? Remember when I played the music from Disney's Electrical Light Parade at his funeral? Didn't he just love it?!!! I remember feeling him there and knew how much he loved it! I know he is excited to see you again!

Linda

No comments: