Thursday, January 10, 2008

Raise your hand if...

you're one of Kristy's boy cousins and you remember this:

"I'm putting on my kiiiiissing liiiiiiips!"

That was one of the first things my husband, Kristy's cousin Dave, ever told me about his go-getter cousin Kristy - that she used to sing "I'm putting on my kissing lips" and chase the boys all over the yard (and it was a pretty good representation too, hehe). Of course, she had plenty of boy cousins to chase but much to my hubby's chagrin, he says he was the only one who "let" her finally land a peck. :-D He was eight, she was five, and the Palizzi's had been visiting all week, and all week Kristy had been trying to catch one of her good-looking cousins. When they were about to leave and Kristy was near tears (all part of the ploy no doubt) he finally let her kiss him on the forehead. And to top it all off, she told everyone about it afterward. Haha! (So Kristy.) He still turns red when you mention it, lol.

Kristy, you little fireball. Don't forget your kissing lips.

love,
Cheryl

No comments: