Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I am so sorry for any one to edure a loss of a loved one

I didn't not no her, but my heart aches for the ones that are left behind. God only cries for the living, our son died 89 day after returning home from his lds mission. he was in the usu van rollover that killed 9. we played a song at his funeral that meant alot it thought i would share it with ya. it is by Cameron Steele in less than an hour. on his face to face album.
http://cdbaby.com/cd/csteele2 and you can listen to it. please send my condolacne to the family and Friends. it is a ache that is always there in your heart a true heart ache. thanks you for letting me going on .

His time table is not our own time table, it is different than ours, we have a glimpse in that in the book of Peter. where it says but beloved be not ignorant of this one thing that one day to the lords is 1,000 years. and a thousand years as one day now I did the math on this. many of you have to. 40 years on this earth is 57.6 minutes in heaven.
Oh they say the one year is a thousand in gods, and if all that they say is true. all the moments we've laughed. all the times that we cried have been less than an hour or two. Now the angels have taken you back to our god, but if I close my eyes and I think in his time in less than an hour I will be holding you in my arms again, in less than an hour my test on this earth will be through, all of my dreams will
that come true spending eternity with you in less than an hour.
Oh it doesn't seem long as the seconds go bye, but there's time when I feel so alone as I fall to my knees I feel arms holding me and I know that I'm not on my own, He knows just how I feel cause he has been there before, but he see what I don't he see years that are minutes, in less than an hour I will be holding you in my arms again in less than an hour my test on this earth will be through all of my dream will than come true spending eternity with you in less than an hour the tears I cry now will turn to tears of joy in less than an hour the heart ache and sadness will be all through all of my dreams will than come true, spending eternity with you is all I see, think of the things that we will do in less than an hour.

No comments: