Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Younger Years

I knew Kristy when we were just kids...well close enough...we were just in junior high... I met her through her cousin Carrie Simpson...who I had grown up with...When I met Kristy it was @ Carrie's house in Caldwell,Idaho. She was just as everyone has said she was...a spitfire personality...a laugh that was heard from one end of the house to the other and a smile that would keep you smiling for hours :)...we had so much fun talking about boys and just having fun like girls do at that age...I remember that first day we met, she made me feel like we had known each other forever...I had not seen nor heard of her since we were kids...I was sitting @ the dinner table @ my mothers house with my siblings when my mother had received the call...she did not want to tell us because she did not want it to ruin the good spirit of the sabbath...but I wanted to know (as we are all curious) when she told us what happened my heart immediatley sank and tears streamed down my cheeks...what a horrible tragedy to happen to such a wonderful woman of god...but I know that she is where she needs to be at this time although it is hard for us all and especially to the Palizzi family...we will all see Kristy again...that is what is so great about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! We believe there is life after death and that we will see all of those whom we have loved and lost with open arms again.

Kristy- you are amazing and I know that you are doing great work for the Lord and are watching over all of us. May your family be blessed for the great work you have done here and the lives you have changed. You Rock!! See you later girl!!

Love always,
Stacie Carlson :)

No comments: