Tuesday, January 8, 2008

No words to describe the feelings I have...

I do not know Kristy and I am but a by standard to this tragic event, but my heart goes out to her boys, her family and her In-Laws. I do not even know what to say but that I am truly sorry. I believe she is heaven watching over her boys and still raising them.

All I can say or do is leave my testimony of this amazing gospel and hope that this brings hope and peace into our lives.

I know the Lord Loves us, the gospel is real and that God sent his only begotten Son down to earth to break the bands of death. We will all rise from the grave. And on that day we will embrace our loved ones. Because of the life and eternal sacrifice of the Savior of the world, we will be reunited with those we have cherished. On that day we will know the love of our Heavenly Father. On that day we will rejoice that the Messiah overcame all that we could live forever. Because of the sacred ordinances we receive in holy temples, our departure from this brief mortality cannot long separate relationships that have been fastened together with cords made of eternal ties.
Because of our beloved Redeemer, we can lift up our voices, even in the midst of our darkest Fridays, and proclaim, “O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

May God bless us in our darkest hours and bring joy and peace into our lives....

No comments: