Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sweet Memories

I have those great times in life that I store away as treasure in my heart and memory, Two of those was with Kristy. I flew out of Alaska and spent a few days with Aunt Ann and Uncle Al in 1984, I was on my way to the MTC for my mission. While I was at their house Kristy want to go on a (date :)) . So I took her to dinner and a movie. We had so much fun, she was 6 years old and she was so full of life! It was one of the best dates I ever had. What touched my heart even more was when I flew from their house to Grandmas house she had to call me because she missed me already! Even at 6 years old she had great love and could make someone feel loved! I thank you Kristy for those memories. I will cherish it always. I remember the saddest day of my life and that was my little girls funeral. You touched my heart that day when you sang “Fly Away Little Angel” your voice was as if you were an Angel and now you are an Angel! Please give my little girl a hug for me! I love you Kisty! Love your Cuz, Shayne

2 comments:

Kristy's Family and Friends: said...

Wow, that brings me to tears. I know for a fact she will take care of your little girl for you. Thanks Shayne.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Shayne,

Big hugs and love from your cousin Dave and his little family down here in Texas! I remember Kristy singing that song, too. It is sweet to know they are together. Kiss your family for us.

xoxo,
Cheryl