Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My best friend

What do you say when you lose a best friend .... it's really hard for me to think about. Kristy sang at my wedding, and she and I sang together so many times that I can't fathom not being able to sing with her again in this life.

What I do know is, that she is one of the best people I know .... we were kindred spirits. I will never forget how when we sang together, we knew what the other would do without even looking at each other .... She definitely brought out the best in me.

We drove to work together everyday, ate lunch together everyday, after work went shopping together, or running together ... or just sat around together. We just had so much fun together. We would sit on her soft bed and laugh and laugh and laugh .... or re-enact SNL skits .... we would laugh for hours. With Kristy I could completely be free to be myself. .... Kristy was like my sister.

If it wasn't for Kristy, I wouldn't have married Matt (he was extremely shy at the time ... she prodded him), so I have her to thank for my blessed life.

I am not sad for Kristy, because I believe Heavenly Father needs her up there to spread the word ... something I am positive she will do better than anyone I know. Kristy had a big personality and touched everyone she knew.

I will miss her so much ... I love her so much. I am glad I knew her here in this life and look forward to seeing her again. And I will always call her my best friend.

Kristy was just the best. She will be missed and will always be remembered.

My love forever, Honor

No comments: