Thursday, January 10, 2008

For Ann

Although I knew Kristy, this entry is more for Ann. I was Ann's visiting teacher until about four months ago (we moved here to Utah). Because I was so far from my own mother I had kind of adopted Ann as my Washington mother. This worked well for us both because her only daughter was here. Anytime Kristy came into town Ann would call and invite me over to sing and just hang out. I loved it. Everytime I went to visit teach Ann she would spend an hour or two talking about Kristy. I have honestly never met a prouder mother. She loved Kristy so much and anyone who spent any amount of time with her realized it quickly. It has made me want to praise my own children so much more. I think so much of why Kristy turned out to be such an amazing and beautiful person is largely because of you, Ann. I am so sorry for your loss. I loved the times I was able to spend with Kristy. Thank you for introducing us. Especially, thank you for all you were to me during my years in Washington. May you feel peace during this time and know just how much you, Al, Kristy, and all the Palizzi's are loved.
With love, Emily

No comments: