Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Gift to the World

We are so saddened and in shock of hearing about Kristy. We can not imagine how her family can deal with such sadness. Our hearts go out to Ann , Al and their family. We are so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ that helps in such difficult times. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Janet & Steve Rumel & family.

Post Script by Steve: The level of “achievement” that a few people in this mortal life attain… is amazing. As an “old guy” I realize that I can not even hope to touch as many lives as Kristy has in her comparably short life. What a gift she has been to the world. I haven’t seen her for 28 years… but what an example she is to me now as the words of those who love her touch my heart… and change my life be reminding me how to love others.

No comments: