Monday, January 28, 2008

For Kristy

I didn't know Kristy, but wish I had. I like Kristy say what's on my mind, only I constantly wish I hadn't. I put myself down for being so bold, intrusive at times, demonstrative and always giving of myself to rescue others. I always feel so much empathy for others, I take on their pain. After reading these beautiful messages, I am making a promise to myself that it's OK for me to be me. Although some may have a hard time being around someone who is so demonstrative, open and full of energy, and out spoken, long after they are gone, everyone loves her for being just the way she was. Thank-you Kristy and friends for bringing me to this place in my life when I am still on this earth. I also have little ones and my highlight is putting them to bed each night. I love to sing to them, read to them, and pray with them. I am most sorry that Kristy has been taken from them, they will remain in my prayers. I am also sorry her parents, siblings and girlfriends will live the remaining portion of this life without Kristy. I now believe everyone needs a Kristy in their life, and I am happy to be that person to those in my circle.

No comments: