Wednesday, January 30, 2008

As I was sitting and thinking about everything that has happened in the past month I had a beautiful picture enter my mind. I could see Kristy up in heaven getting together a choir for the homecoming of President Hinckley. Making sure that everything was going to be done perfectly! Can you imagine how wonderful it must have been to see the reunion of our wonderful prophet and his dear sweet wife? And I am sure that the choirs were singing so beautifully. My life has been changed this past month for the better. As I sat at the testimony meeting and listened to those who loved her so much tell of all the amazing things she did, I realized how much more I can do in my life. I never really got to know Kristy well. I was in her parent's ward and have become so close to their family. My husband grew up with all of them and I have heard so many classic stories. :) I am so thankful for the example that she is to everyone around her. While my husband and I were trying to decide which route to go to start our family, Ann said that Kristy could throw together a fundraising concert and raise money to help us do invitro. Although we went a different route... I am very thanksful for the thought and how wonderful, caring, and willing she was to help. She would do anything for anyone. To the Palizzi family... it was wonderful seeing you again. We have missed being up in Washington. We are praying for you and love you very, very much.

Bridget Hutchings

No comments: