Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Dear Kristy,

Today marks a month since your death, and I have had such a hard time last night and this morning. I don't know if that makes me completely selfish....but I still can't believe you're actually gone. I think of you all the time, and I know you're so proud of all the wonderful and funny memories people have of you. We all love to talk about you....and remember you. It feels so good to laugh at something completely silly you said or did. I know you would love that.

I was getting my hair done one day, and I was sharing a story about you, and I started to cry....and then I looked in the mirror and I could have sworn I heard you say (in my head...) "Go home and put some make up on, and you'll feel soooo much better!!" Maybe I'm going crazy, but it just made me laugh.

I miss you, and I hope you know that all of your friends will keep your boys and your family in our prayers. They will always be loved and cared for, I promise. We all wonder what we can do....and I truly believe that you would want that. You would want your boys to always feel special and loved. You have an amazing Mom, and it has given me such a good feeling to know she is taking care of them and loving them. They will always know how unique and truly special their Mother was.

Today I am going to eat a Dippidee cupcake ....and think of you! I'm on a diet, but I'll skip that, and eat it in your honor. ha ha! I know you loved those, and there isn't a time I go there, that I don't think of you! We all love you, and miss you more than you know.

No comments: