Sunday, February 3, 2008

All My Love

Palizzi Family,
My heart aches with you for the loss of Kristy. Though I hope to never have to feel the extreme extent of the sorrow and pain that you feel, I will learn from your strength and example. I lay awake at night and go over and over in my mind what thing I might be able to do to help your family in this time of need. I want what is best for Brandon and Carter, as I know you do. I am sorry for all the opposition you are facing in trying to achieve this. People can be so deceitful. I try to remind myself that there is a purpose in everything, though I struggle to see it sometimes. I try to rely on my faith that has sustained me in the past, though I may feel weak from time to time.
I pray that people will look to this blog for uplifting encouragement. I think that I can help you do what you know is best by donating at Bank of America, to give you the means to do what Kristy would want. I hope I can encourage others to do this also. If any good is to come of this tragic situation, we need to help "untie" your hands so that you can do all with in your power to care for your family.
I will never forget Kristy and I will strive to be a better person because or her example and your continuing good example of Christ-like attributes.
All my love,
Dana

No comments: