Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Kristy Helped Change My Life Forever

I worked with Kristy at Wade Cook. We were really good friends and traveled to LOTS of places together. I started to go inactive when she was putting in her papers for the mission. She invited me to lunch and we had a great talk. She even spoke about our talk at her farewell - I said to her, "I want what you have. I want to be as happy as you are." That meant a lot to her because she was HAPPY. We kept in touch and after a few years, I decided to serve a mission, (with lots of encouragement from Kristy) and she was one of the only friends who came to see me off at the MTC. Since then, we had kept in touch through random emails and christmas cards, but had lost touch. I just found out tonight about our HORRIBLE loss and I am shocked and speechless. My heart is broken. She was such a special person. I love her very much and she will be more than missed.

I have attached this picture of us at the MTC - she was so proud of me. I was so grateful to her. She changed my life...

**Cara**

No comments: