Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello, my name is Stacy. I worked with Kristy in Seattle at Wade Cook. I just wanted to say that I think about her often. I have been fortunate enough to find her blog after I found out in late Feb. This is the only time I have felt brave enough to write. I am so excited and fortunate enough to have met such a person. It has given me such comfort to read all the memories that everyone has posted. What a beautiful woman. I read everything and wish I could be just half the woman/friend this girl has been to EVERYONE!

I have the funniest memories in my life. One is of Kristy and when I was to perform the hymlic on her. You already read it from Erica's blog. It was so hilarious that every single time I have told the story (up until last week) I laugh and cry with laughter ever time I try to tell the story. I mean I laugh so hard telling the story that I start snorting! She loved that about me. I am just so happy and excited that I have one great funny memory to tell for the rest of my life about this great woman! To share with all. I just wanted to say that I am thinking about you girl, as you know. All the time. Kristy knows every single time I am thinking about her, and every time YOU are thinking about her. Please, keep the posts coming. That is what has inspired me to write. I can't wait to hear more. Love ya girl! Your beautiful voice singing down the hall way to the bathroom, on the way to lunch, or just 'cause.

Love Stacy...

No comments: