Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Another Tragedy

Dear Family and Friends,

Kristy had a friend in her youth that she went to Seminary with. His name is Jeremy Van Gieson. He graduated from BYU and then went to Medical School. He is currently in his residency program in Michigan. Yesterday his wife and father-in-law were killed in a car accident close to Rupert, Idaho as they were traveling to Utah for a family reunion. Jeremy's three children and mother-in law were taken to the hospital, treated and released. You can find the story on KMVT.com.

I have taught piano lessons to some of the Van Gieson kids. Bishop Robert Van Gieson was our bishop for 4 years. We have been great friends with the family. I ask you to please pray for the Van Gieson and Walther families. From my experience I know that prayer helps a whole lot. Please join us in praying for these two wonder families and especially for the 3 kids.

Thanks,
Love you always,
Ann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I rad of that story about Kristy's friend's wife and the father or father in law and the children who were in the accident. Do you think maybe we should set up a memory blog for those who were taken tragically from this life?! or something? please email me @ heidigail_richhart@yahoo.com - let me know.