Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thoughts of Kristy

Kristy,
I was just thinking about you today. I do that quite often still. I hope that you are doing well. Each time I read a new post I am so amazed at what a beautiful & caring person you were. I was always so amazed at the thoughtful things you used to do for me & for the love that you showed me. Little did I know that you showed this same love & kindness to everyone you met. You have touched so many people's lives for the better Kristy. I know your legacy will live on through your boys. I think & pray for them often as well. I only wish I could do more for them. We love you, we haven't forgotten you, I hope that I can continue to strive to be a little more like you each day. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you.
Love,
Shauna Williams

No comments: