Sunday, March 16, 2008

There was a time in my life when it seems like Kristy was always around. At first she was like a little sister, but soon became a good friend, a very funny friend! She and I dated brothers at the same time. We worked at Incredible Universe together and she always made a boring day fun. I remember teasing each other with what we thought was the ugliest toy we had ever seen. It would somehow always end up in the section of the store I was working. When I had my first baby, she somehow found the ugly toy, and sent it to me as a gift for the baby!

We, of course, would sing together in church and I always seemed to be at the Palizzi's house practicing for something.

Kristy was the person to tell me my Dad had died. She came to get me at work. I think she was crying more than me. I will never forget how much she cared.

She took me with her to Idaho and introduced me to some of best people I've ever known. It was life changing for me. She helped set me up with my husband and when we first started dating, she took some flowers that he had given me and shook them up side down to look for a ring. She somehow knew we would get married. She and Ann helped so much with my wedding and they gave me a baby shower for my first baby.

Ann. You were (are) a Mom to me. I pray for you every day. I love you and thank you for all the goodness you gave to me. My heart aches every time I think about Kristy or see a picture of her. I will miss her till I see her again! Kristy you are my sister. Thank you for teaching me to love and live life and most importantly to laugh! I can't wait to see you again!

Love, Holly

No comments: