Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kristi

I was a very awkward beehive when I met Kristi at camp.  She was one of those girls that was so pretty that it surprised me that she also had such a kindness about her that made me instantly comfortable.  I was blessed to be her "secret sister".  I remember thinking that she really did care because of the things she got me.  She payed attention and even went a little overboard.  I love oldies and she made me a mixed tape.  I wrote down that I liked suckers and she brought me a whole gallon bag of them.  That was Kristi: Kind, thoughtful, talented and unforgettable.  It's been 20 years and I remember her well, i didn't know her as well as i'd like to have but what I did know, I loved and admired about her.  God bless her family, especially her sons. Thanks Kristi for your example.  

No comments: