Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Infectious Smiles

I just want to say that Kristy truly was and is all the nice things everyone says about her. I showed up to a party in '07 at the Vangieson's home in Washington feeling very down about some things. I just strolled quietly and suddenly she saw me and she lit up with a wonderful smile recognizing me from many years prior. I could not help but to break out into a smile myself. She brightened my day with just a few moments of her very direct yet friendly talk. I just found out about what happened to her today 7/19/08 while helping do a service project helping her brother prepare to move to Iowa. I asked how was Kristy doing and he then explained. I am so happy to have known her and she seemed to me a part of heaven here on earth and my deepest sympathy goes out to her family and friends. I'm not much of a talker or writer for that matter but she deserves the effort. So Kristy thanks for all the kindness, talent, service and of course infectious smiles :)

No comments: