Thursday, September 25, 2008

Late Night Dwellings

Man, lately just can't that infectious gal off my mind. Actually, it's more her parents (especially Ann) that are consuming my thoughts and prayers. I fully acknowlege Al's pain in the loss of his daughter, but I sure have a soft spot in my heart for Ann. God bless you for being such a strength and ray of light and peace to Brandon and Carter. I know it's a little silly of me, but I can't help but feel so strongly for the boys I have never met. I have two daughters of my own, and if something ever happened to me, I couldn't ask for anything more than angels like you guys to care for and love my children in my absence.

It's been almost ten months, but I still cry when I come to this site, listen to the music, and pray for your family. I know it's rather cliche by now, but as I pray I know that God is with you and loving you (as am I). Please accept the love and joy that I am sending to your family through Christ. Peace be with you through all, Lael

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. This site helps me too.
Love.