Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To Ann.

Hi Ann. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. You've been in my dreams along with Kristy. At the moment, I can't recall what my dreams were about, but I have been feeling a lot of concern and love for you. I know that Kristy has moved on to bigger and bolder things, but she is also by your side. I've also been feeling a lot of admiration for your character, and appreciation that I know you and that I had a chance to know Kristy while she was on this earth. I want you to know we haven't forgotten about you. As I've thought back to years past, and the interactions you and I have had over the years, I thought that I should let you know that you have been an inspiration and strength to me my whole life. I've admired you for your deep spiritual insights and faith. You have been a rock and a beacon to myself and the rest of my family. I hope you know that you are in our prayers and thoughts continuously. We haven't forgotten you, nor can we, because we miss you and love you. God Bless You.

With Love,
Emily

No comments: