Monday, April 7, 2008

From one of Kristy's favorite young women:

Kristy,
i miss u so much whenever i am temped to do something wrong, i think of you saying, "now would that be the wisest decision?" i know u would want the best for everyone and u have been a great example to everyone. i remember that one day you came to my house and was just coming to talk. you came over and helped me with my struggles and were very understanding. at times i thought you knew more about me than i did. you are my hero and always will be. i will always remember you and have you in my heart always!
i love you kristy!
love Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This girl seems like the sweetest thing ever. I have been totally uplifted reading all about her. I hope her boys are doing ok. I have Kristy in my favorites and look forward reading more about her....family from Provo